It's been a tough day. I started my voluntary work at Durrell Wildlife Park, working in the marketing team for Durrell Wildlife Park and Durrell Conservation Trust. I have spent pretty much all day on the computer, and finding all the media that has been posted about Henry Cavill becoming Durrell's ambassador. There are so many fan sites....
I am currently sat on the bus, heading home. Knowing I have ironing to do, stinky guinea pigs to clean out, and dinner to cook (and my lunch for tomorrow).
But here are happiness parts of day 2:
- I am no longer bored at home, wondering what to watch on TV. I am working!
- I'm working for a company that does some good
- I got to see some stunning views over Rozel Bay on the bus ride home (although couldn't get photos)
- I got a lift in this morning, instead of having to get the bus in
- I got to eat my lunch in the Organic Orchard