I am feeling better. Had Welsh Rarebit for lunch, but no dinner (this could work out as an okay diet, if I wanted to be on one!). I couldn't take the children to the park, due to felling sick and faint.
I had an interview today, but during the meeting with both the owners, they admitted that they hadn't looked into whether they can employ me due to the residency laws. Also, two jobs I was booked onto, with N2O, were cancelled - after I had booked my flights to Gatwick for the training.
But I did find happiness throughout the day.
- The girl had her first Cubs meeting
- Both children didn't complain that we had to go home rather than the park
- My flights are still being covered
- On their way back from Cubs, the bf bought Sauvignon Blanc
- On the walk back from the interview, there was nothing but blue, cloudless sky